Yummy Overnight Oats Recipe
In the September issue of Chickadee, we featured an easy breakfast recipe you can make the night before school!
- 60 mL (1/4) old-fashioned or rolled oats
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) milk or traditional unstrained yogurt
- spoonful of honey or maple syrup
- 1 mL (1/2 cup) dried or fresh fruit, chopped
- sprinkle of chia seeds (optional)
- medium-sized jar with lid
What to do:
- Place all the ingredients into the jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake it until everything is mixed together.
- Put the jar in the fridge overnight so the oatmeal softens. Then top with more fruit in the morning and dig into a yummy breakfast treat!
If you end up making this recipe, let me know if the comments below!
You can find more yummy recipes in each issue of Chickadee.
Have a great day,
Why do I not see my photo in it?